We are a product development company specializing in electronics, firmware and supporting host software, as well as the capability of designing custom enclosures and supporting mechanical parts for prototypes.
Typical Clients and Customers• Fortune 500 companies
• Defense contractors
• Government laboratories
• Small businesses
• and garage-based entrepreneurs
Typical Applications• Consumer products
• Industrial automation
• Medical devices
• Nuclear safety devices
• Undersea, underground and down-hole sensors and loggers
• Heavy equipment automation
• Vending machines
• Engine controllers
• Security devices
• Space applications
Our Skillsets• Embedded firmware development
• Low- and ultra-low power digital electronic design
• High-voltage/high-power analog design, with interfaces to the above
• Tablet and other handheld development
• Wireless communication
• Host PC development
• Test fixtures and interfaces
• Web- and host- data management and reporting
• 3D printing of prototype enclosures and mechanical components
• Refactoring obsolete designs into modern components and interfaces
Contact us to get started on your project today.
Field Phone Communication Project Now Shipping
Our field phone host module provides a personal off-grid, wired telephone system.
Posted: 24 Sep 2016
Dante Strobe Released
The disorienting strobe companion to our Dante Acoustic Deterrent is now available.
Posted: 12 Aug 2016
New Product Forum
Get the latest info, share tips and give feedback about our products. Also visit our open-source project sections.
Posted: 19 Apr 2016
New Solar Integration Options
We are now assisting local businesses and homes in Southeast Georgia with custom off-grid solar solutions. Buy local inventory and avoid shipping damages.
Posted: 12 Dec 2015
Amateur Radio Solutions Available
Our development staff now includes Amateur Extra radio FCC licensees, increasing the breadth of our existing wireless development services.
Posted: 12 Nov 2015
Dante Nonlethal Intruder Deterrent Released
Dante, our unique non-lethal intruder deterrent, is now available. This 124 dB device is a fraction of the cost of other brands in the same performance class.
Posted: 04 Oct 2015