We are a product development company specializing in electronics, firmware and supporting host software, as well as the capability of designing custom enclosures and supporting mechanical parts for prototypes.
Typical Clients and Customers• Fortune 500 companies
• Defense contractors
• Government laboratories
• Small businesses
• and garage-based entrepreneurs
Typical Applications• Consumer products
• Industrial automation
• Medical devices
• Nuclear safety devices
• Undersea, underground and down-hole sensors and loggers
• Heavy equipment automation
• Vending machines
• Engine controllers
• Security devices
• Space applications
Our Skillsets• Embedded firmware development
• Low- and ultra-low power digital electronic design
• High-voltage/high-power analog design, with interfaces to the above
• Tablet and other handheld development
• Wireless communication
• Host PC development
• Test fixtures and interfaces
• Web- and host- data management and reporting
• 3D printing of prototype enclosures and mechanical components
• Refactoring obsolete designs into modern components and interfaces
Contact us to get started on your project today.
Our New Small Business Blog
Practical small business tips and anecdotes.
Posted: 23 Feb 2017
Amateur Radio Solutions Available
Our development staff now includes Amateur Extra radio FCC licensees, increasing the breadth of our existing wireless development services.
Posted: 12 Nov 2015